You can sign into Office 365 to download and install Office on your MAC or PC.
If you still don’t have Microsoft 365 you can get your license here:
After buying Microsoft 365 license you will receive your login information (email+password) in your email.
Now follow these steps:
- Go to https://portal.office.com and select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account (email+password) associated with your purchase.
- From the Microsoft 365 home page select Install Office apps:
4. Select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox) depending on your browser.
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
5. When you see the phrase, your installation is complete “You’re all set! Office is now installed “and an animation shows you where you can find Office applications on your computer. Choose Close.
Install Office for Mac
- Once the download has been completed, open Finder, go to Downloads and double-click the Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).
Tip: If you see an error that says the Microsoft Office installer.pkg can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, wait 10 seconds and move the downloaded file to your desktop. Hold Control + click the file to launch the installer.
- On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
- Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
- Select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Choose how you want to install Office and click Continue.
- Review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then click Install. Note: If you want to only install specific Office apps and not the entire suite, click the Customize button and uncheck the programs you don’t want.
- Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
- The software begins to install. Click Close when the installation is finished.